Monday, June 21, 2010

¡hola, mundo!



I write to you from the from the wonderful city of Barcelona. Still hacking on PiTiVi occasionally, but presently spending most of the day on "not-pitivi.".

I've been hacking on the render dialog for a month or so, and it's become a real monster of a branch. But, hopefully, it'll really clean up that part of the application.



It's been exactly a month since I uprooted myself from San Francisco, and it's been quite an adventure. Unfortunately, I spent too long fiddling with my cell phone and camera and it's bed time now. I'm too tired to summarize everything that's happened, so I'll just tease you with a few more photographs.

Rest assured, I'll come back soon with "accounts" of "events" and stuff.

I miss everyone back home! Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the food look tasty.