Monday, July 7, 2008
Apparently there are some bugs in the latest goocanvas code which cause the timeline to update portions of the display which are much too large. I'll be looking into this at some point this week. Also, a fellow contributor has submitted a patch to add a vertical playhead bar to the timeline.
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (2)
- September (4)
- August (3)
- I spent today hanging out with a friend of mine in...
- Make zooming work againMagnetic Timeline Playback...
- Still images are not completely done in the back e...
- See previous posting for current progress. Just wa...
- Here's my revised todo list: Fix graphic bug creat...
- The Vision
- Post-Guadec Update
- Guadec Update
- Even at GUADEC, Slow Going
- June (7)
- May (9)